Friday, January 4, 2013

Garlic & Butter Shrimp with Parmesan Mushrooms

I seriously don't understand why everyone doesn't choose the low carb route to drop pounds quick! I am shedding pounds and eating like a queen! Tonight I made the most delicious dinner O.M.G.!! (Yes I am saying that in the a super obnoxious valley girl accent) But seriously it's easy, and defreakinglicious!!!

First I washed my shrimp and shrooms (don't worry, I won't show you a picture of that) Next I chopped up some fresh garlic and green onions. For the shrimp I started sauteing the garlic and green onions in about 2 tbsp of butter.
For the mushrooms I melted about a tablespoon of butter in a cup and mixed in the green onions and garlic and poured it over them in a baking pan and baked them at 425 degrees for twenty minutes
Next I added the shrimp into my garlic and green onions that were sauteing and I also added in about a tsp on garlic powder, a tsp of onion powder, a tsp of black pepper, a tsp of sea salt, and I squeezed half of a large lemon in as well. 
I cooked the shrimp on medium heat adding between 1 & 1/2- 2 tbsp extra butter during cook time. 
I sprinkled some Parmesan on the mushrooms and that was it! Delish!!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment