- I De-shelled and De-veined the little guys
- I chopped up some fresh garlic and fresh green onions
- I tossed the green onions and garlic in about 2-3 tbsps of butter (I never measure)
- I cut a lemon in half & squeezed the whole lemon in with the butter, onion and garlic
- Once everything started to smell really delicious I threw the shrimp in
- I added in some garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, and black pepper
- I let it simmer on medium heat for about 7 minutes adding about 1extra tbsp butter
I placed the shrimp on a bed of baked cabbage (recipe in a previous blog post) This was one of the most delicious low carb meals I have ever had!
Note: I also have a hungry boyfriend to feed and he is not so interested in being low carb, for him I threw some angel hair pasta in a tablespoon of butter with a pinch of sea salt and and threw the shrimp on top! He loved it!!