Monday, April 14, 2014

Salad

I've been trying to make sure I eat at least 7 salads a week. I never feel guilty after eating a salad even if it is drenched in ranch. I am down 20 pounds since I have been incorporating salads daily and I am loving it!

This one was my favorite yet. Spring mix, avocado, red onion, baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, sunflower seeds, strawberries, and a low fat honey mustard.
 This was a quick salad I threw together and it definitely hit the spot. Spring mix, broccoli, baby carrots, red onion, almonds, roasted red pepper hummus, and a poppy seed dressing. 
I put this together at the whole foods deli on my lunch break. DELISH!! Spinach, steamed tofu, balsamic mushrooms,strawberries, almonds, and collard greens. This one was so flavorful I didn't even use dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment