- I took a head of cabbage, cut it into 5 slices (approximately 1 inch thick)
- Laid the 5 slices in two baking dishes
- Drizzled each slice with olive oil
- Sprinkled fresh black pepper, sea salt, garlic powder, and onion powder over each one
- ISet the timer for 35 minutes
- twenty minutes into baking I added a little bit of butter on top of each slice
- I baked the cabbage at 400 degrees
If you want them to be even more crispy you could probably leave them in for at least another 10 minutes.
You could also leave out the butter if you are going for low fat. I am personally going for low carb so I pile on as much butter as I can get!