This recipe is quick, easy, and sooo delicious!
(2) lbs ground beef
(1) Package dry onion soup mix
(1) T of plain bread crumbs
(1/2) Yellow sweet onion thinly sliced
(10) mushrooms washed and thinly sliced
(2) T vegetable oil
(1) T butter
(1) Can of Amy's organic mushroom bisque
1. In a large bowl mix dry onion soup, meat, bread crumbs, and egg.
2. Form meat into 6 patties and brown each side in heated oil. About 3 minutes per side.
** At this time start sautéing onions and mushrooms over medium heat in a T of butter. ***
3. Place patties in buttered cassarole dish; pour mushroom soup over patties and top each one with sautéed mushrooms and onions. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
4. Let sit for about 10 minutes before serving so that gravy can thicken. Serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles.