SO FREAKING DELICIOUS!!!!
12 Mushrooms washed with atems removed
4oz Cream Cheese
1/2 cup of grated parmesean cheese
2 Green onions chopped
6 Sliced of bacon cut in half
1) Gently press together and hand mix cream cheese, parmesean cheese, and green onions.
2) Stuff each mushroom with a generous portion of mixture
3) Wrap each muchroom with half of a slice of bacon and secure it with a toothpick
4) Place on baking sheet and cook at 350 for 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy
5) Allow them to cool off and enjoy!!!
******Warning your man will love you more for making this!****